1. Our Contract: Please find set out below the Terms and Conditions (Terms) upon which we, Amore Wedding Cars (Hitchin) Limited (The Company), will provide our Wedding Car Hire Services to you (the Client). Please read these Terms carefully making sure you fully understand them. These Terms explain how the Company will provide the Services to the Client, how any changes can be made by either the Company or the Client or how to end the Contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. By using the Company service to book your Vehicle Hire you agree to be bound by these Terms. If there are any Terms you do not fully understand please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile 07379 470745, where a message can be left and a member of the Team will make contact as soon as possible and we will happily provide clarification. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not submit the Booking Form.
2. Our Car Hire Services:
2.1 Wedding Transport: The Company will provide a luxury Wedding Car, at the agreed time and date, as described and displayed on the Company Website, for the journey by the Bridal Party from the agreed designated local Collection Address and onward transportation to the designated local Church, or other Venue, for the Wedding Ceremony. The Wedding Car Hire Service also covers the journey of the newlyweds from the Church, or other Venue, to the designated local Reception Venue. There are no extras to pay, unless extra services have been requested in writing, and those extra services have been accepted by the Company in writing.
The Company can also provide an additional luxury Wedding Car, as described in the Company Website, for the journey of the Bridesmaids (maximum of four) from the agreed designated local Collection Address and onward transportation to the designated Church, or other Venue, for the Wedding Ceremony. The Wedding Car Hire Service also covers the journey of the Bridesmaids from the Church, or other Venue, to the designated local Reception Venue. There are no extras to pay unless extra services have been requested in writing and those extra services have been accepted by the Company in writing.
The Company can also provide a third Luxury Wedding Car, as described on the Company Website, subject to availability, for the journey of any special members of the Bridal Party (maximum of four), such as the Mothers of the Bride and Groom, to the Wedding Ceremony and then onto the Reception Venue.
2.2 Photographic Opportunity: For those occasions where the Wedding Ceremony and Reception take place at the same local Venue, and there is no need for any onward transport, the Company can provide a luxury Wedding Car, as described on the Company Website, to enable the Bride and Groom to have some special time with the Photographer having photographs taken with the Wedding Car, whilst their Guests are partaking in the Drinks Reception.
3. Booking: The acceptance by the Company of the signed Booking Form, available on the Company Website, together with the deposit from the Client, will be subject to the availability of the requested Wedding Car. Payment can be made via BACS or by Credit/Debit Cards by telephone or in person. Cash payments are accepted but cheques will not be accepted. The Company will confirm receipt of the deposit and booking by sending either an e-mail or letter to the Client, which will form the basis of the Contract between the Client and the Company and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions. The signed Booking Form is required at the time of any deposit being paid.
A non-refundable £100 deposit for each vehicle will secure the vehicle on the agreed date. The Company will however return the Clients deposit, per car, if the Client reduces the number of vehicles required, or cancels the Contract completely, subject to the Cancellation Terms, as described below. The Client will be required to cancel in writing, either by email or letter, at least six months before the date of the ceremony. If the Client cancels less than six months from the date of the ceremony this will result in any deposit, previously paid, being non refundable unless there are exceptional circumstances, such as bereavement of a close family member or serious illness. The decision on whether a refund will be offered, and the value of any refund, will be made solely by the Amore Wedding Cars Company Director.
Any outstanding balance is required to be paid a minimum of 30 days before the Wedding Ceremony or Special Occasion. If full payment has not been received at least 14 days prior to the Ceremony the Company will consider the Client to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions and will consider the termination of the Contract. The Company will not accept a cash payment on the day.
4. Cancellation of Services: Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations the Client has 28 calendar days (starting the day after the agreement to go ahead with the Service) to cancel the Contract for the Wedding Car Services under the Cooling Off period. Clients can use the Cancellation Form contained on the Company Website or they can send an e-mail to the Company e-mail address at email@example.com . A member of the Team will advise the Client, when making the booking, that the Wedding Car Services will be delivered no sooner than 28 days later unless the Client requests the Wedding Car Services takes place sooner. The Client will receive a full refund if they cancel within the Cooling Off period, unless the Wedding Car Services have already been delivered.
Any cancellation by the Client must be made in writing to the Company, Amore Wedding Cars, Hitchin, Limited and may incur a charge. If the Client cancels more than six months prior to the Wedding Ceremony, then the Company will immediately advertise the date and endeavour to find another Client to take the booking and if the Company manages to re-sell the date the Client will be refunded all moneys paid, minus £25 of the non-refundable deposit to cover Company administration costs. But if another booking for the vehicle(s) cannot be secured the non-refundable deposit will be due to be paid by the Client. If the Client cancels between six months and 30 days prior to the Wedding Ceremony, then the Company will immediately advertise the date and endeavour to find another Client to take the booking and if the Company manages to re-sell the date the Client will be refunded all moneys paid, minus £50 of the non-refundable deposit to cover Company administration costs. But if another booking for the vehicle(s) cannot be secured the non-refundable deposit will be due to be paid by the Client. Should the Client cancel less than 30 days prior to the agreed date of the Wedding Ceremony then the outstanding balance will still be due to be paid in full.
5. Quotation: The Client will be required to provide the information requested by the Company to enable the arrangement of the Wedding Car Hire Services and it is important this information is true and accurate. A Quotation Form is available on the Company Website. This information will be used by the Company to provide a quotation for the Services and the cost will be dependent on the distance of the journey from the designated Collection Point to the Wedding Ceremony and onward to the Reception Venue and the overall duration of the Service being delivered. The Hire of the Car for Photographic Opportunities will depend on travel time and distance and duration of the events. The Company may refuse to accept the booking by the Client if there are reasonable grounds to suspect it has been made fraudulently.
If the information supplied by the Client is incorrect it is the Clients responsibility to inform the Company immediately and identify the mistake. The Company does not accept liability if the booking later proves to be incorrect because information supplied by the Client at the time of the booking, or subsequent to the booking was incorrect. If the Client suspects there is a mistake in the booking information, they must contact the Company as soon as possible to discuss. The Company will confirm any changes to the Client by sending an email or letter to avoid any confusion between the Client and the Company.
The Client must inform the Company of any change in their address or contact details.
6. Vehicle Hire: The hire of a particular vehicle is subject to availability for the day. If the Company are unable to provide the Vehicle requested, the Client will be informed, either by e-mail or letter. The Company strongly advises the Client to obtain adequate Insurance to cover any incidents, which cause the Company to be unable to provide the Wedding Car Hire Vehicle, due to circumstances outside the control of the Company.
If the Company are unable to provide the designated Wedding Vehicle prior to the Wedding Day due to unforeseen circumstances, such as theft, breakdown, damage etc, which cannot be repaired before the Wedding Day, they will inform the Client in advance. The Company will give the Client the possibility to choose an alternative vehicle, if available. The Client may choose a full refund, which will result in the Contract being terminated.
In the very rare event a mechanical failure, breakdown or road traffic collision involving the Wedding Vehicle takes place on route to the Collection Point or Wedding Ceremony the Company will make every possible effort to secure alternative transport. In the unlikely event of a delay leading to a missed Ceremony the Client will be offered a full refund, including return of the deposit. If there is a mechanical failure, breakdown or road traffic collision involving the Wedding Vehicle that prevents any member of the Bridal Party reaching the Reception Venue then a refund will be offered by the Company, dependent on the proportion of the journey that has been missed, whether alternative transport can be arranged and taking account of any missed photographic opportunities due to be taken at the Reception Venue. The refund will also be dependent on which members of the Bridal Party were affected. The Company strongly advises the Client to secure full Wedding Insurance cover for such an eventuality. The decision to offer a refund, and the value of any refund, will be the sole responsibility of the Amore Wedding Cars Company Director.
The Company is not responsible for any delays caused by circumstances outside the Company’s control. This includes, for example, but not exclusive, road closures or traffic delays, industrial action, civil unrest, force majeure or impact caused by severe weather.
7. Booking Variation: Any request by the Client for changes to the booking information must be made to the Company, either by e-mail or letter. Changes can only be made up to 7 days before the day of hire. An additional charge may be payable for any changes to the booking. If the Company are unable to arrange the requested changes or if the revised charges are not accepted by the Client, then the Client may cancel the booking in accordance with the Cancellation provisions outlined in these Terms. The Client may be liable to pay the full vehicle hire charges to the Company.
8. Contract Conditions: The Client will be responsible for the conduct of all passengers during the Wedding Car Hire Service and the Company reserves the right to invoice or make a charge to the Client for any loss or damage sustained to any part of the Hire Vehicle supplied by the Company caused by any passenger, or a third party incited to cause damage to the vehicle. A minimum charge of £100 will be applied to cover the cost of valeting the Vehicle should fouling be caused by any passenger, through food, drink or illness. UK Law prohibits smoking in the vehicle. No food or drink will be allowed in the vehicles, unless expressly approved by the chauffeur.
The Company will not tolerate any violence, foul language, intimidation, or any form of anti-social behaviour, towards the Chauffeur or any other member of the Company and will result in the termination of the Contract. Where appropriate the Police will be informed, and any prosecution will be supported by the Company.
The Company Chauffeur will choose the best route to be taken on the journey, based on their experience, knowledge of the local area and use of satellite navigation systems.
The Company cannot be held responsible for any items, owned by the Client, which are broken during the journey or left in the Vehicle after the service. Company Chauffeurs will check the Vehicle after the service is completed to check whether any of the Clients belongings have been left in the Vehicle, but it is the responsibility of the Client to check the Vehicle before leaving.
All the Company vehicles are fitted with seatbelts, which must be worn by all passengers as required by Law. The Chauffeur will politely request passengers wear their seatbelts. Should a passenger under the age of four be required to be transported the Client must ensure an appropriate car seat is provided and fitted by the Parent or Guardian. Children aged between four and twelve should also use a suitable car seat fitted by a Parent or Guardian. The Company Chauffeur will not be responsible for fitting the child seat.
9. Confidentiality of information: The Company employees will ensure total discretion for the Client and will not discuss who travelled with them, where or with whom, unless authorised by the Client. The Company may use wedding photography for Company promotional purposes and, therefore, unless formally instructed to the contrary, may take wedding photographs of the vehicles and publish them on the Company website or in Company promotional literature. If the Client does not wish the Company to use their wedding images, they should make the Company aware prior to the Wedding Car Service.
The Company reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time by giving 60 days’ notice.
10. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): The Legislation dictates the Client can request, at any time, a copy of the personal information being held by the Company. The Client can inform the Company of any changes or corrections to their personal information. The Client can request the Company deletes all personal information relating to them held by the Company. The Client can withdraw their consent for the Company to use their personal information at any time by sending an e-mail or letter to the Company address.
The Company fully respects the Clients privacy and the safe storage of relevant personal information is taken very seriously. All digital data is held on the hard drive of the Company computer and the only personal data held relates to the Clients contact details, name, address, email, telephone, invoice and payment information, all of which has been provided by the Client. The Company requests the Client to agree for the Company to continue to safely store the Clients personal data to enable the Company to provide a Wedding Car Hire Service and to ensure a smooth operation of that service to the Client. The Company does not share any personal data with third parties. The Clients personal data will only be held until the completion of the Contract, following which it will be deleted, except for information required for Company tax purposes.
By returning the Booking Form the Client will have deemed to have read, agreed and accepted the above Terms and Conditions.
Jon Caldwell – Company Director
Signed on behalf of Amore Wedding Cars (Hitchin) Limited.